ProBox Audio Systems for your UTV or Side by Side
Are you looking for a great sounding stereo for your UTV, but don’t want to build one from the ground up? Then be sure to check out ProBox tops.
ProBox tops combine all of the components of a stereo system in to the roof. ProBox tops are constructed of a lightweight fiberglass composite, CNC milled to allow for internal routing of all stereo wiring, and then PB’s special armor coating is applied to the top. There is nothing else like them on the market.
ProBox currently makes tops for the following UTV’s
- Polaris Ranger 400, Ranger 500, Ranger EV, Ranger Crew 500, Ranger Crew, and Ranger XP 900
- Polaris RZR, RZR XP, RZR 4, and RZR XP 4
- Kawasaki Mule, Trans Mule, Teryx and Teryx 4
- Can-Am Commander
Each top can also be heavily customized with the following options (and more)
- iPod compatible stereos
- Tree sliders (to protect the edges of the tops from tree strikes and they also provide LED mounting spots)
- LED lights, from 2″ square spots to 43″ bars
- Additional speakers (up to 8 on some models)
- Dome lights
If you want to see or hear one in action, then swing by Woods Cycle Country. We have a display model set up on the floor, and we usually have at least 20 tops in stock for your instant gratification.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on woods cycle country.