“High Limit” WC3 Ranger 900 Crew
After a 36 hour sprint to the finish, Woods Cycle Country Customs’ entry for SEMA 2016 was wrapped up and loaded up for the long trip out west.
Built on a 2016 Polaris Ranger Crew 900 Chassis, “High Limit” has an impressive list of goodies.
- High Lifter Big 6 Lift Kit
- Super ATV 6” Portals
- Fully Enclosed Cab
- Custom Pearl White Paint Job
- 22×10 Specialty Forged Wheels
- 38” BKT Tires
- 30% WC3 Gear Reduction
- Heavy Duty Reverse Chain
- 4 Wet Sounds Rev10 Tower Speakers
- 4 Wet Sounds 10” Subs
- Cab Mounted Quad Wet Sounds 808 Speakers
- Custom Speaker Enclosures
- RGB Light Rings on Speakers
- 2 Wet Sounds Syn Amps
- 12 Rigid Industries Rock Lights
- 6,000lb Pro HD Winch
- Metal Top
- Glass Windshield
- Rear Glass Panel
- Centex Tint on Cab
- Front Bumper Cover
- Custom Back Lit WC3 Bed Panels
- WC3 Gauge Cluster Bezel
- Rear Yeti Cooler
- Custom Sewn & Stitched Seats
It’s a pretty cool build, and we think it will garner a lot of attention at SEMA. Let us know what you think.
For more cool builds from WC3, check out http://www.WoodsC3.com .
#WC3 #WoodsCycleCountry #SEMA #SEMA2016 #Polaris #RangerCrew #CentexTint #Yeti #General #HighLifter #RigidIndustries #WetSounds
in UTVs 0 comments