There’s a new Maverick in town!
When Can-Am released the 800 X mr ATV a few years back, it turned the mudding industry upside down. Last year Can-Am released the 101hp Maverick side-by-side for the dune riders, and once again they shocked the industry. And now, for 2014, Can-Am is releasing a brand new Maverick for the mud loving crowd.
So what sets the new Maverick X mr apart from the original Maverick?
- Front and rear Air Control Suspension (ACS) with Fox Air Assist HPG Piggyback shocks
- 14″ of travel!
- 30-in. Gorilla Axle Silverback tires
- 101 hp engine with free-flowing exhaust
- 14-in. ITP SS312 cast-aluminum wheels
- Relocated engine air intake and CVT inlets and outlets to help minimize water ingestion
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS™) which adjusts the level of power steering based on the vehicle’s speed
- Visco-Lok QE with Can-Am’s fastest AWD engagement yet
- 4,000-lb (1,814 kg) WARN winch with roller fairlead, wired remote control and integrated winch remote storage
- Custom steering wheel with brushed-aluminum center part
- X-package seat trim and graphics (it’s available in any color you like, as long as you like yellow and black)
All this comes on top of everything that made the original Maverick a force to be reckoned with.
Production of the 2014 Maverick X mr will be extremely limited, with only 2 production runs coming off the assembly line (one in October and one in November). Initial shipments should hit our showroom in late October.
For more info
2014 Can-Am Maverick X mr home page