WC3, Woods Cycle Country’s custom vehicle division continues to build some of the craziest personalized side-by-sides that you can find in Texas. Recently, the folks over at ATV.com reached out to WC3 to see if we could provide a vehicle to use while they were having some fun with the gang over at Demolition Ranch. Woods Cycle Country’s Sales Manager Blake Flanagan said hell yeah, and now Biohazard, his personal Polaris Ranger 900 is famous.
Biohazard is tricked out with a long list of goodies
- An eight-inch lift kit from S3 Power Sports
- A huge set of 36-inch SuperATV Terminator tires
- Powder coated 18-inch MSA M26 wheels
- A ReadyForce front metal bumper
- An S3 Power Sports rear winch bumper
- Custom tint and lettering by Centex Tint
- Nuclear yellow powdercoated 2″ receiver mounted Monster Hook
- Wet Sounds sound system by Audio Source (located in New Braunfels)
- Spotlights by Rigid Industries
- Tons of other goodies!
If you are interesting in putting together a customer Ranger, RZR, or Mule that will stand out in a crowd then give Blake Flanagan a holler. Email him at Blake@WoodsCycleCountry.com or give him a call at (830) 606-9828.
#WC3 #WoodsCycleCountry #DemolitionRanch #Dem_NB_Boyz #Dem_NB_Boyz_BF #NewBraunfels #Texas #ATV