One of the most common failures we see on Polaris vehicles is CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) drive belt failures. While these failures can be expensive to fix, the majority of them can be easy to prevent. The easiest way to extend your belt life is to use the low gear drive range when you are […]
Tag Archives: Kevlar
Search Woods Cycle’s Blog
Woods Cycle Blog Comments
Woods Cycle Frequent Tags
900 1000 Adventure AMA ATV Austin BRP Can-Am Christmas Circuit of the Americas Commander COTA Cruiser Fuel Injection Kawasaki Maverick Motocross MotoGP Motorcycle Motorcycles MSF Mule New Braunfels Ninja Polaris Racing & Events Ranger Razor RZR Safety San Antonio Sea-Doo Side by Side Sportbike Sportsman Spyder Supercross Suzuki SxS Touring Utility Vehicle UTV Woods Cycle Country XP Yamaha
- Kawasaki Introduces 2020 KLX Off-Road And Dual Sport ModelsKawasaki has added three new models to its KLX lineup—the KLX300R, KLX230R, and KLX230. The KLX-Rs are off-road-only bikes, while the KLX230 is a dual sport.
- How Much Power Does The 2019 Honda CB650R Make?We record the horsepower and torque measurements of the 2019 Honda CB650R on the Cycle World dyno.
- Nick Ienatsch’s Braking Top 5Nick Ienatsch’s repository of motorcycle braking knowledge explains his motto: I accelerate because I plan to brake.
- How Much Power Does The 2019 Honda CBR650R Make?We record the horsepower and torque measurements of the 2019 Honda CBR650R on the Cycle World dyno.
- How Thinner Oils Make Modern Engines More Efficient“Read the owner’s manual and use the oil viscosity and grade called out in it, the oil that your manufacturer has found able do the job.”