Swap Meet & Sunday Car Show
The New Braunfels Area Car Club is getting ready for their 23rd annual Swap Meet & Sunday Car Show. If you are in need of some parts for an old car, truck, or motorcycle that you are bringing back to life, then there is a good chance you will find those items here. With hundreds of vendor booths set up, almost everything is in stock.
The dates for this year’s show are April 17th, 18th, and 19th (Friday – Sunday) at the Comal County Fairgrounds (801 East Common in New Braunfels). On site parking is available, $5 per car and $10 for trucks with trailers.
The NBACC utilizes funds raised from the swap meet to fund educational scholarships for local high schoolers looking to attend college or technical schools.
This years car and motorcycle show will feature the following classes
- Class A – Original Cars & Trucks 1950 & Older
- Class B – Original Cars & Trucks 1951 thru 1966
- Class C – Original Cars & Trucks 1967 thru 1990
- Class D – Street Rods Cars & Trucks 1956 & Older
- Class E – Custom Cars & Trucks 1951 thru 1990
- Class F – Modified Cars & Trucks 1951 thru 1990
- Class G – Factory Hi-Performance Muscle Cars Foreign & domestic 1966 thru 1990
- Class H – Foreign Cars & Trucks Open
- Class I – Motor Sport Competition Open
- Class J – Motorcycles & Scooters
- Class K – Rat Rods
Registration for the car show will open at 8:00am on Sunday. Registration closes at noon and awards will be presented at 2:00pm. Woods Cycle Country is proud to sponsor trophies for 1st and 2nd place in the motorcycle and scooter competition.
2015 New Braunfels Area Car Club Swap Meet and Car Show Flyer
Looking forward to seeing you at the show.