Spring is right around the corner, and to help kick off the summer riding season Woods Cycle Country has an open invite to all of the local Sportbike groups to ride in to our dealership on May 25th.
Early in the day we are going to fire up the BBQ pit and lunch will be served around noon. Members of the Austin Sportbike Riders will be running the pit, and Woods is picking up the tab for food.
As May is Motorcycle Awareness Month, we are asking all attendees to wear your brightest high visibility safety gear. We will award a $50 Woods gift card to the rider who stands out the most.
And if you really need to find a reason to ride in to Woods then here it is. We have teamed up with Ride Smart and will be giving away a track day at the incredible Circuit of The Americas racetrack. These track day passes were originally $460 and all of the slots sold out in less than 48 hours. The chance to spend some time on the COTA track may never happen again, so don’t miss out.
- Track day is on Sunday, June 2nd
- Track day to be awarded is a level 1 session
- You must provide your own motorcycle and safety gear and
- Have 6 months street riding experience
- Have a minimum of 5000 miles riding experience
- Have basic familiarity with motorcycle operation
- Be comfortable riding at or above highway speeds
- Adhere to all rules pertinent to the group
- Please be sure to familiarize yourself with all of the Ride Smart policies and procedures located on their website, especially the ones relating to gear requirements and motorcycle prep.
Each rider and passenger who rolls into Woods will receive one entry for the COTA track day. We are also accepting donations for the PAWS animal shelter in Kyle, TX. For each $5 donation you make we will offer one additional entry into the hat for the Ride Smart / COTA track day.