Sea-Doo SAR Search And Rescue
Looking for a craft to use for rescue operations in fresh and salt water? Well check out the new SAR from Sea-Doo. The first PWC specifically designed for use by search and rescue professionals.
- Normally Aspirated 1503cc Rotax 4-stroke engine with a closed loop cooling system
- iBR intelligent braking and reverse
- Dual sponsons to increase stability and running boards which provide sure footing in rough conditions
- Heavy duty front bumper for when you don’t have time to slow down
- A 2.8mm thick elastomeric coating on the hull to minimize impact shock and abrasions
- A carbon fiber rear mast with an integrated navigation light
- A shallow water navigation kit which helps to minimize the ingestion of debris into the jet pump
- 12-volt power outlet
- Wide angle mirrors
- A tow hook and reboarding step
The SAR boasts a long list of additional features that are standard among the Sea-Doo lineup, along with some other features that are unique to the SAR.
The Sea-Doo SAR will only be available directly from BRP, and only institutional customers (police departments, fire departments, rescue organizations, etc) will be able to purchase this unique new Sea-Doo.
For more information about the SAR you can contact Mark Phillips via email or by phone at 480-580-2040.