Ranger XP® 900 Deluxe
The new XP Deluxe will be available in Nuclear Sunset Orange, and comes with a list of upgrades designed to make this smooth riding utility vehicle even more enjoyable. Upgrades to the base XP 900 include
- Cut and sewn bucket seats
- EPS – Electronic Power Steering
- A center console with 2 cup holders
- Half doors (goodbye nets)
- Dash mounted audio system with twin speakers and the ability to connect to MP3 and Bluetooth systems
- 26″ PXT tires on 12″ Xcelerator rims
- Color matched turbo silver suspension springs and control arms
The 900 Deluxe also includes all of the other standard Ranger 900 features like fuel injection, a 2″ receiver hitch, and high and low beam headlights.
The Ranger XP® 900 Deluxe will be available for purchase in January 2014.