Polaris Scrambler® XP 1000
It’s only been a little over a year since the Scrambler 850 was introduced, and Polaris has already shoehorned a 1000 cc engine into the chassis. We never thought that anyone would build a 1000 cc ATV, and now everyone has one!
Scrambler 1000 features
- 89 HP from the 952cc 4 stroke dual counterbalanced engine
- On demand all wheel drive
- High flow dual exhaust system. Not only will they hear you coming, but they will also hear you leaving them while they choke on your dust
- Fox Podium X 2.0 shocks with adjustable remote reservoirs
- 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- EPS – Electronic Power Steering with variable assist that reduces pilot effort at slower speeds
- New sculpted seat (for those rare instances where you feel the need to sit down)
- Wider floorboards to allow optimal placement of your weight
- LED headlights with high and low beams
- ITP 489 II tires on 14″ matte black cast aluminum rims
- 11.5″ of ground clearance
- 1500 lb towing capacity (not sure why you would buy this ATV for towing, but that’s what it is rated for)
The new Scrambler 1000 looks like it is going to be a blast, and we are sure they will be a force to be reckoned with on the ATV racing circuit.
The new Scrambler 1000 will be available in Late December 2013.