Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition
The Polaris Ranger 1000 is already one of the most capable utility vehicles on the market, but there’s always room for improvement. For those of you looking for a little bit more, details of the Ranger 1000 Back Country Edition were just released. Take a Ranger XP 1000 and then add these additional upgrades to the mix
- High air intakes – The snorkels have been located to just above the cargo bed, ensuring that water has a tougher time of making its way into the engine and clutch
- Geared reverse – The reverse chain has always been one of the weak links in the Ranger transmission. The Back Country transmission replaces that chain with steel gears
- Arched A-arms – Additional ground clearance and more clearance between the suspension components is obtained by using arched lower suspension arms
- Sealed electronics – The fuse box has been moved higher in the chassis, and better sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- 4500 LB HD winch – A factory installed 4500 LB winch can help to get you our a buddy out of a tough spot
- Lowered Gearing – A reduced gear ratio improves this Ranger’s ability to climb over steep obstacles and hills
The Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition will be available in extremely limited quantities with the first ones expected to hit showrooms in late March. Back Country models are available in both the single cab Ranger 1000 and the 6-person Crew model. The only color option is Polaris Pursuit Camo.
With 82 horsepower, seating for up to 6, and 1750 LBs of payload capacity, this Ranger might arrive at the destination before you have had a chance to fully enjoy the ride.
For more info on securing your Ranger Back Country Edition, shoot Blake@WoodsCycleCountry.com an email.
#WoodsCycleCountry #WC3 #Polaris #Ranger #PolarisRanger #BackCountry