New Braunfels Swap Meet & Car Show
The New Braunfels Area Car Club will be hosting their 21st annual Swap Meet and Car Show in April.
When – April 19th through April 21st of 2013
Where – Comal County Fairgrounds
The swap meet is a great place to round up those hard to find automotive bits and pieces that you have been looking for. There are also plenty of other things to do, and lots of good food to eat.
This year prizes will be awarded in multiple classes
- Class A – Original Cars & Trucks 1948 & Older
- Class B – Original Cars & Trucks 1949 thru 1964
- Class C – Original Cars & Trucks 1965 thru 1988
- Class D – Street Rods Cars & Trucks 1954 & Older
- Class E – Custom Cars & Trucks 1949 thru 1988
- Class F – Modified Cars & Trucks 1949 thru 1988
- Class G – Factory Hi-Performance Muscle Cars Foreign & domestic 1964 thru 1988
- Class H – Foreign Cars & Trucks Open
- Class I – Motor Sport Competition Open
- Class J – Motorcycles & Scooters
- Class K – Rat Rods
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to win a trophy for your cool ride (a couple of which are sponsored by Woods Cycle Country) and all of your hard work.
For more information check out the swap meet website. http://newbraunfelscarclub.com/swap-meet.php