Check out the all new Can-Am Maverick. With 101 HP, no one else even comes close.
To create the most powerful side-by-side vehicle in the industry, Can-Am started with the proven 976cc Rotax® V-Twin engine and applied state-of-the-art high-flow dynamics. It’s the same class-leading engine you’ll find in the Can-Am® Commander,™ Outlander™ and Renegade®—but optimized for pure sport performance. When an engine breathes easier, it can produce more horsepower. So we optimized air intake, combustion and exhaust flow to improve engine efficiency. The result is the 101-hp Rotax 1000R. Even at low RPMs, it has the highest usable torque available* in the industry. Consider, too, that it provides the best power-to-weight ratio and acceleration, offering you a ride that exhibits all the standout performance you would expect from the newest Can-Am side-by-side vehicle.
The new Maverick is available in the base r model and the upgraded X rs model which adds:
- Front and rear FOX PODI UM X Performance RC2.5 H PG piggyback shocks with dual-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustments
- 12-in. aluminum beadlock wheels
- Analog / digital gauge
- Custom steering wheel with brushed-aluminum center part
- X-package seat trim and graphics
- Color Yellow & Black with X-package graphics
The first units will start hitting the showrooms in November.
2013 Maverick Brochure