For 2014, Kawasaki went digging in the engine compartment of the Ultra 300, and in the process found 10 extra horsepower. Introducing the Ultra 310 series of personal watercraft.
The Ultra 310 has received a host of changes for 2014, as if being the most powerful watercraft on the planet wasn’t enough!
- Ultra 310X – This is the base model
- Ultra 310R – This is the model for racers and it comes with motocross style adjustable handlebars and an ultra grippy seat cover
- Ultra 310X SE – This model builds on the base 310 with the addition of a KX style Sportseat and an upgraded graphics package
- Ultra 310LX – This is the luxury model and it comes with a host of cool add-ons including a JetSound audio system, Hydroturf deck matting, and an all new heat resistant seat cover so that you don’t scorch your hocks during the summer
All of the Ultra 310 series of Jet Skis are built on a solid platform
- 310 hp supercharged and intercooled engine
- Digital fuel injection
- A huge 160mm jet pump with a revised impeller for 2014
- 20.6 gallon fuel tank (gonna go through some fuel making 310 hp)
- Electronic trim control
- Electronic throttle valve with cruise control and smart steering (aids with steering at low throttle settings)
- 56 gallons of storage capacity
The Ultra 310 is a lot of watercraft. Rookies need not apply.
The Ultra 310 is in stock now. Swing by Woods Cycle Country and check out the big dog on the block!