Monster Energy / Graves / Yamaha’s Josh Hayes scored his 3rd consecutive AMA Pro Superbike Championship on his Yamaha R1. Josh Hayes is now the 3rd winningest AMA Superbike rider of all time.
About Mark Sheffield
Search Woods Cycle’s Blog
Woods Cycle Blog Comments
Woods Cycle Frequent Tags
900 1000 Adventure AMA ATV Austin BRP Can-Am Christmas Circuit of the Americas Commander COTA Cruiser Fuel Injection Kawasaki Maverick Motocross MotoGP Motorcycle Motorcycles MSF Mule New Braunfels Ninja Polaris Racing & Events Ranger Razor RZR Safety San Antonio Sea-Doo Side by Side Sportbike Sportsman Spyder Supercross Suzuki SxS Touring Utility Vehicle UTV Woods Cycle Country XP Yamaha
- Motorcycle Riding Tips - Back to the Basics | Riding Skills SeriesLifestyle Without good fundamentals, every other skill is just window dressing Don't be dependent on rider aids, your good riding fundamentals are what really matter in the grand scheme of motorcycle racing. We're going back to the basics:…
- Dealing with Road Rage as a Motorcyclist | Riding Skills SeriesLifestyle Keep calm and carry on As a motorist you can encounter drivers that have perhaps have built-up anger from their commute. Here are some tips to overcoming road rage as a motorcyclist.
- Riding Skills Series: Getting Back On After The CrashLifestyle Overcoming the difficulties of getting back on the horse While MotoGP racers seem to be able to hop on their backup bikes after a crash, for many riders it can be a long, bumpy road to get back in the saddle.
- Understanding the Subtleties to Mastering Chicanes | Riding Skills SeriesLifestyle More chicanery Chicanes are not commonly a racer's favorite part of the track, but there are more than meets the eye for these tight turns.
- Divide and Conquer | Riding Skills SeriesLifestyle The benefits to splitting a corner into segments Divide and conquer the corners and be able to split the corner into three segments: entry, middle, and exit.