Austin Moto Fest 2013
Saturday, April 13th, 2013 is a date you should put on your calendar. You don’t want to miss out on the inaugural Austin Moto Fest. As this will be the weekend before the first MotoGP to be held in Austin at the Circuit of the Americas, consider this a warm-up for the fun to follow.
AMF will be held at Pine Street Station, which is one block east of I-35 on 5th. 1101 E. 5th Street and Waller.
There are going to be plenty of activities at Austin Moto Fest, including
- Circus Motomus – The greatest show on two wheels
- Pine Street Showdown – Open class bike show
- Live music all day and MotoDisco on Saturday night
- Shop talk with experienced mechanics
- Plenty of vendors with gear for sale
- Many other attractions
Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the gate (cash only). Gates open at 10:00am and close at midnight.
AMF will also help to raise funds for Push Starters, an organization dedicated to safely and responsibly getting new riders on the road.