2021 Yamaha TÉNÉRÉ 700
For years now the adventure riding crowd has been asking for Yamaha to release a lightweight and capable motorcycle to compete in this class. While the COVID pandemic pushed things back a little, we are excited to announce that your wait is almost over. Beginning at noon eastern time on May 22nd, customers can place a down payment on a brand new 2021 Ténéré 700. Supplies of this new bike will be extremely limited. While Yamaha is not announcing how many pre-orders they will make available, it’s expected that the initial release will sell out on day 1.
If you are interested in locking one down, here are the instructions:
- At 12 EST on May 22nd visit yamahamotorsports.com/tenere-700 to submit an online reservation for the Ténéré 700
- At this time, select either of the optional Accessory Packs of your choice (Rally Pack or Tour Pack)
- Choose the dealership you’d like to pick up your new motorcycle from (hopefully Woods Cycle Country)
- Visit your local dealer to put down a $500 down payment. At this time your dealer will complete the process and confirm your reservation
MSRP on the new Ténéré 700 is $9,999*
Pre-orders for the Ténéré 700 will be allocated first come, first served. Initial shipments of these bikes are anticipated to begin arriving in early June. Yamaha is asking each customer to select a primary color and then a secondary choice (just in case the primary selection is sold out). Accessory packs must be selected at the time the reservation is placed (if you’d like to receive these items around the time your new motorcycle arrives)
This is going to be one trick motorcycle. Don’t dawdle, as the opportunity to lock your pre-order in is limited.
Key highlights of this new model include:
- Advanced Twin-Cylinder Engine
- The Ténéré 700 features a fuel-injected, 689cc liquid-cooled, inline twin-cylinder engine derived from Yamaha’s award-winning MT-07. This compact powerplant features an ideal power delivery for adventure riding, for tractable and controllable power in every riding condition.
- Compact, High-Tech Engine
- Developed from the stellar MT-07 Hyper Naked sportbike, the Ténéré 700 engine combines exceptional reliability and exciting power delivery in a compact, fuel-efficient package. With an overall size similar to some single-cylinder motors, the 689cc fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, DOHC inline twin gives the Ténéré 700 exceptional handing, while the counterbalanced two-cylinder design provides smooth, long-legged power ideal for long days in the saddle.
- Lightweight Double Cradle Frame Design
- A lightweight, high-strength tubular steel frame provides a tuned rigidity balance for nimble, responsive handling with the strength and durability needed to tackle the harshest terrain with confidence. The chassis utilizes a short 62.6-inch wheelbase for agility and boasts 9.5 inches of ground clearance to tackle whatever the trail throws at you.
- Rally-Bred LED Lighting
- Echoing the focused, purposeful design of rally-built “works” racing machines, the Ténéré 700 utilizes a clear headlight nacelle with quad LED headlights. This vertically-stacked two-plus-two headlight design provides aggressive looks and excellent visibility, while the LEDs themselves are bright, long-lasting and resistant to shock and vibration.
#Yamaha #TENERE #TENERE700 #WoodsCycleCountry
*MSRP does not include transportation, assembly, and other taxes and associated fees