2015 Polaris RZR 900
In 2008, Polaris rolled out the all new RZR 800 and it revolutionized the industry. Following up on the original, we then saw a string of cool new models including the RZR S, the RZR XP900 and then last year the RZR XP 1000 (and don’t forget 4 seaters in each class).
For 2015, Polaris has finally put to bed the original 760cc powerplant. While the 760 was a good and reliable engine, it was just too old to keep up. The entire RZR lineup is now powered by Polaris’ proprietary brand of ProStar engines. These all feature overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder, fuel injection, and other features which allow them to rev higher and make more torque and horsepower.
- Trail – RZR – Offering a 50″ wide track for nimble handling and use on many Federal lands
- Sport – RZR S – Offering a 60″ wide track which provides extra stability at speed as well as additional suspension travel
- RZR XC – Offering a 55″ wide track. This model is feature laden and is a great compromise for those looking for a sporty RZR that can also be used on some trails
The 875cc ProStar engine in the 2015 RZR puts out over 20% more power than the original 760cc RZR engine. Each Polaris RZR also comes equipped with Polaris’ excellent on demand 4×4 system, which puts power down to the wheels that need it.
The entire 2015 RZR 900 lineup now comes with hard doors, so no more fighting with those nets when it is time to get in and out of your RZR. Each model also has bolstered bucket seats which offer more comfort during those long days on the track or trail.
Choose from the following RZR 900 models
- Trail models
- RZR 900 – Black Pearl with EPS (Electronic Power Steering)
- RZR 900 – Sunset red with EPS
- RZR 900 – Polaris Pursuit Camo
- RZR 900 – White Lightning
- Sport Models
- RZR S 900 – Black Pearl with EPS
- RZR S 900 – Havasu Red Pearl with EPS
- RZR S 900 – Titanium Matte Metallic with EPS
- RZR S 900 – White Lightning
- XC Model
- RZR 900 XC – Stealth Black XC Edition
The 2015 Polaris RZR S 900
The 2015 Polaris RZR 900
Swing by Woods Cycle Country and check out a 2015 RZR 900 today.