2015 Diesel Polaris Ranger
The 2015 Diesel Ranger has been redesigned from the ground up, with an all new 1028cc Kohler diesel engine slotted in to the full-size Ranger XP chassis.
- 3-cylinder Kohler high-performance diesel engine with overhead cams that is EPA/CARB Tier 4 compliant
- 110-amp alternator to power all the accessories you want to bolt on
- Front and rear dual A-arm suspension with 10″ of shock travel and 12″ of ground clearance
- 1000lb payload capacity in the dump-bed and 2000lbs of towing capacity
- On demand 4×4 operated by a dash mounted switch
- 10 gallon fuel tank for those long days on the ranch or the job site
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- Standard 2″ receiver hitch
- Driver’s side fuel filler
The Ranger Diesel with seating for 3 is available in any color you want, as long as that color is Sage Green. The Diesel is also available in a Crew version with seating for 5.
The new Ranger Diesel and Ranger Diesel Crew will be available in early September of 2014.
As this new model is built on the existing Ranger XP chassis, the majority of the existing Pro-Fit accessories will slip right on to the Diesel.
For more information on the Diesel Ranger or to schedule a test ride, click here.
in UTVs 0 comments