2014 Kawasaki Teryx Limited Edition
Since its original release in 2008, the Teryx has continued to evolve into one of the most capable utility vehicles on the market. Over the years Kawasaki added both fuel-injection and power-steering (along with a host of other upgrades) to help increase the usability of the Teryx across all different kinds of terrain. For 2014 Kawasaki has made even more changes that help to make the 2014 Teryx LE a formidable contender in the 800cc UTV class.
Key changes and upgrades for the 2014 LE model include
- In increase in engine displacement to 783cc, resulting in significant power increases across the entire RPM range of the engine (12% more horsepower and 22% more torque)
- Fox podium piggyback shocks
- A new double X-Frame design that offers a significantly stiffer chassis than prior models
- New heat shielding around the engine and the exhaust to reduce cabin temperatures and noise
- A larger and stronger 28″ x 43″ tilting dump bed
- New premium colors including both candy lime green and candy burnt orange
- Dust and water resistant storage compartments located behind the driver, offering 182 liters of storage (more than any other UTV)
- Variable electronic power steering (EPS)
- Ultra comfortable form fitting high back bucket seats
- A class leading 36 month factory limited warranty (compared to most other OEMs who only offer a 6 month or 12 month warranty)
The look of the new Teryx LE in candy lime green is incredible. These new models started arriving in late September, so if you are looking for a cool new work vehicle then don’t forget to check out the all new Teryx.
The 2014 Teryx is available in the following colors (specifications may vary between different models)
- Candy lime green
- Candy burnt orange
- Vibrant blue
- Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage
Looking forward to seeing you soon. As Kawasaki has always said, let the good times roll!