2013 GSX-R1000 1 Million Commemorative Edition
Near the end of 2012, the one millionth GSX-R rolled off the production line too. To acknowledge this important milestone, Suzuki has built the GSX-R1000 1 million Commemorative edition for the 2013 model year. This special equipped production model will be limited to 1,985 units worldwide, taken after 1985, when GSX-R series was introduced and completely redefined the definition of a sport bike.
Special features will include
- A serial plate will be attached on the upper front fork bracket
- Red-anodized front fork caps to further enhance the bike
- Gold-colored front fork outer tube
- Red-Colored rear suspension spring.
- Black Brembo brake calipers with red lettering
- Unique pin stripe design on the wheels
- A special key fob with “R” logo printed
- Only 1,985 units will be produced worldwide and distributed worldwide